Eyebrow Styling Gel
Eyebrows play far from the last role in the appearance of a woman. They allow you to give your eyes more expressiveness and beauty. But to achieve these goals, they must be properly looked after, and the gel for styling eyebrows in this will be an indispensable assistant.
What is it used for?
Eyebrows of the correct and beautiful form can become the main decoration of the face. A special gel can help in their proper design, as well as provide additional nutrition for the hairs. Depending on the form of release, it performs the following functions:
- Activation of hair growth. Eyebrow hairs, as well as the entire body, may thin, thin, or fall out. To strengthen them and activate growth, they use a special gel in the usual jelly form.
- The modeling gel has no color. Its main task is to ensure the most even hair styling. As a result, the eyebrows should have a perfect look and a beautiful shape. Such gels can be produced both in liquid form and in the form of pencils.
- Coloring or lightening. Depending on the initial color of the hairs and what shade they should have in the end, both intensively staining gel and having a slight tinting effect can be used. Such a product may be in the form of a powder gel, a gel gel and a gel marker.
- Hair Care Eyebrows also need nourishment, cleansing and moisturizing, like all other body hair. Caring gels in their composition have the necessary useful components that fully cope with the tasks. Such funds can also be used for eyelashes, because additional nutrition will never harm them, either.
- The fixing gel, in principle, performs the same functions as the modeling gel. But it has a slightly different composition and with its help they do not try to give the eyebrows the correct shape, but only fix it. This product is used exclusively for the thorough fixation of hairs.
Depending on the specific type of this agent and its manufacturer, the composition of each gel has significant differences from each other.
But there are also components that are part of each product.
Features of the composition
All eyebrow gels contain such an important component as provitamin B5. It is he who is responsible for restoring the structure of the hairs, nourishes and moisturizes them. This component actively contributes to the strengthening of hair follicles and stimulates their growth.
To protect the eyebrows, almost all manufacturers add keratin to their product. It creates a thin, breathable protective film on the skin and hair surface, and also actively nourishes and moisturizes the epidermis and follicles.
Natural extracts and oils are aimed at intensive nutrition and restoration of eyebrows.
They give them everything necessary for the normal growth and beautiful appearance of substances and trace elements.
A special dye designed for eyebrows and eyelashes is added to the coloring gels. But most importantly, not a single product contains in its composition such a component as alcohol. Therefore, do not be afraid of burning, peeling or dry skin. The gels used for eyebrows are completely safe products that, with the right choice and use, can do nothing but benefit.
How to choose
Not only the overall impression of this product, but also the overall appearance will depend on how correct the choice of product was. Therefore, the following nuances should be taken into account:
- For what purposes is this product purchased: for coloring, fixing, nourishing or modeling eyebrows. This parameter is the main one when making a choice.
- Release form. Eyebrow gels are sold both in the form of a cream, and in the form of mascara, pencil or marker. Decide what exactly it will be more convenient for you to use. Indeed, the quality of the final result depends on the ease of application.
- What time of the day is it planned to use the product. If you plan to use the gel only during the day, then the usual colorless option will be suitable, which will not be visible. For the evening time of the day, you can buy gels with sparkles, which will in the twilight give the image a certain zest and mystery.
- The resistance of the gel. Like any other cosmetic product, it has a period of exposure. The higher the fixation level of this product, the longer it will be able to perform the necessary functions.
You will learn more about how to choose eyebrow gel from the next video.
If you want to be sure of the quality and safety of the purchased eyebrow gel, then it is better to give preference to well-known manufacturers who will not risk their reputation, and therefore ensure the release of high-quality goods.
How to use
It is not enough to acquire the necessary gel, because in order to achieve the desired result, you must also be able to use it correctly.
First of all, you need to thoroughly wash your face and dry it, because you can apply the gel only on dry hairs. Using a special brush, it is necessary to lay the hairs to get the desired shape. All excess vegetation must be removed using tweezers.
If a pencil or eye shadow is used for coloring, then first they are applied to the eyebrows and only then gel is applied on top of them.
It is better to use a special brush-brush, which comes complete with gel, but if it is not, an ordinary thin brush for eye makeup is suitable. This is a general rule for applying modeling, coloring and fixing agents. If a nutritious transparent product is used, then it is applied to the hairs in a similar way, bypassing only the operation to dye them.
In both cases, hair styling is quick and accurate, as the gel is immediately absorbed and fixes them. Therefore, it is necessary to use it in very small quantities, literally one drop. And only if necessary, resort to its additional application.
Overview of the best manufacturers
In order not to get lost in the abundance of the assortment of this product, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the best, high-quality and safe eyebrow gels of various types.
- NYX Eyebrow Coloring Gels. They provide not only a thorough and maximally natural coloring of all hairs, but also help to model and fix the desired shape of the eyebrows.
- Fans of Belarusian cosmetics will definitely like Lux Visage "Brow Fixing". This is a universal gel-corrector, which will not only help to give the desired shape to the eyebrows and keep it for a long time, but also dye them in a natural, natural color. It goes on sale in four shades from saturated black to light gray.
- Pupa "Eyebrow Fixing Gel" It has a rich texture, perfectly lays hairs, gives the eyebrows a perfect shape and expressiveness. It does not stain eyebrows, but it helps to highlight them on the face. At the same time nourishes the hair follicles and moisturizes them.
- Nourishing and restoring eyebrow "Art-visage" has universal application. Used for both eyebrows and eyelashes. Intensively nourishes and restores their hairs, and also reliably fixes their shape. The composition of the product fully complies with all the requirements of GOST.
- Another great caring product is the Rimmel brand. This gel fixes the shape of the eyebrows, retains their color for a long time, does not crumble and is completely invisible to prying eyes. Ideal for use at any time of the day.
If you believe the statements of the manufacturers of this cosmetic product, then it should be in the makeup bag of every girl who cares for herself.
But about whether the fair sex themselves support this opinion, let's find out together.
Most of the reviews for this product are still positive. Buyers note that the use of this tool really helps to create a spectacular make-up. The image looks complete, neat and sophisticated. Eyebrows throughout the day remain in perfect shape, but most importantly, they look absolutely natural.
Many women also noted that the hairs became thicker and thicker, stopped falling out and began to look healthy and shiny.
With such eyebrows, the look becomes much more expressive even without additional hair coloring.
A good coloring effect was also noted by customers as an indisputable advantage. After all, such a product allows you to adjust the shade of the eyebrows, give them the correct shape and fix it.
Negative reviews for the most part relate to modeling colorless gels, which are available in tubes as mascara. Over time, the brush is painted with eyebrow or shadow paint, and, accordingly, changes the color of the product itself. This sooner or later leads to the impossibility of its independent use without the additional use of coloring or tinting agents.
But still, eyebrow gel is more a necessary care product than just a fashion statement.