Shampoo for oily hair
Greasy shine on the hair can spoil the appearance of any person. In addition, this may indicate some diseases of the scalp. To help get rid of it, while improving the scalp, shampoo for oily hair will help.
30% of the population suffers from oily scalp. But not all shampoos can solve this problem. Using the wrong product for your scalp can even make the situation worse. Frequent shampooing with poor-quality products can not only wash off the protective film from the hair, which will subsequently lead to brittleness, but also create an alkaline environment on the dermis, and as a result, dandruff and itching will occur. The use of an appropriate means to care for curls will significantly reduce the work of the sebaceous glands, thereby prolonging the aesthetic appearance of the hairstyle.
Modern industry produces a huge range of shampoos for oily hair and curls, prone to greasy. This will help you choose a product that is right for you. It will help to dry the scalp.
Particular attention should be given to strands that are greasy at the roots and dry at the tips.
A balancing shampoo has been developed for this type of hair. It regulates the work of the sebaceous glands, while not overdrying the dermis, and at the same time moisturizes the hair along its entire length.
There are many brands of hair shampoos, and almost everyone has several lines aimed at combating the oily sheen at the roots. They have some division.
- Professional. It is produced most often in oversized packages with a dispenser, although it is also found in small bottles. Designed specifically for use in beauty salons. But it is not uncommon to use such shampoos at home. In their composition, they usually contain active substances in increased proportions.
- Domestic. Shampoo that is sold in regular stores. Most often, it is available in a volume of 250 ml or 450 ml. Its cost is much lower than the previous sample.
- Medical. It is sold at the pharmacy. It should be used no more than twice a week. You can not violate the instructions, since an overdose can lead to an aggravation of the problem.
In addition, this product is divided by the type of hair.
- Moisturizing. In addition to the main function, it is intended to saturate the scalp with moisture, it improves blood flow, thereby rejuvenating the scalp, increasing the growth of strands.
- For dyed hair. Its composition sparingly washes its head and hair, without washing off the paint with which curls are covered.
- For thin hair. It helps in creating volume on the head, with the help of nutrients thickens the hair, gives them strength.
- For dry tips (for comb hair). A balancing shampoo that nourishes the tips and dries the roots.
- For sensitive scalp. Such a composition has a minimum of surfactants, and extracts of natural plants. It helps relieve irritation, calm the dermis of the head.
Also, many brands in their lines have men's shampoo for oily hair. The hair of the stronger sex, like the scalp, has a difference from the female. The epidermis is not only thicker, but also has a slightly different acid-base balance. And they need a separate care product in which the above facts will be taken into account.
More shampoos are divided by their consistency. They are:
- Liquid. This species is found everywhere, and we are used to seeing this care product in this form.
- Dry. Made in the form of a powder resembling talc or flour. Most often used for emergency restoration of the appearance of hairstyles, and in such conditions where using ordinary liquid shampoo is not possible.
- Solid. Their appearance resembles soap. Due to the peculiar composition, they form little foam, and granules-additives help to more thoroughly clean the head and hair.
We will figure out what should be included in a good shampoo for oily hair, and what should not be minimized in it.
The composition should include all or several of the following elements.
- Extracts of natural herbs. Natural ingredients that are part of cosmetic products are always appreciated. Extracts of herbs such as chamomile, aloe, rosemary, tea and orange trees, mint, burdock broth are well suited for oily hair.
- Fruit extracts. They perfectly regulate the sebaceous glands of the dermis. These include natural extract of lemon, orange, apple.
- Trace elements and vitamins. They provide nutrition to the scalp and hair follicles. Zinc is especially useful for sebaceous curls. It allows you to reduce the work of the sebaceous glands, thereby reducing the oily scalp. Also, vitamins A, E, C, various from group B, betta-carotene will not be superfluous in the composition.
- Astringents - These are cleansing substances that remove dirt and sebum from the pores of the skin. In addition, they tighten pores, which allows the strands to stay clean longer.
- Oils. No matter how strange it may sound, but they are also needed in bold strands to reduce greasiness. But among the ingredients there should not be many, otherwise the skin will become even more oily.
Good for oily hair type will be the presence of clay among the ingredients. It carefully exfoliates epithelial cells, thereby increasing the regeneration of the dermis.
A tool with menthol will also benefit such curls. It will tone the scalp, giving a tangible cool.7 photos
Tar shampoo has an antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory property, normalizes the production of sebum, relieves dandruff, strengthens hair, which also does not harm oily strands.
What should not be in the shampoo, and for the fatty type of curls, and others - these are various sulfates. They dry the skin, can cause itching and other allergic reactions. Also, good products do not contain parabens, dyes and perfumes are minimized.
How to choose
Choosing the right shampoo is a daunting task. Of course, first of all, you need to see the composition, applying all the tips described above.
- Do not believe advertising. It does not always say the truth, it is better to read product reviews before going to the store.
- Do not buy 2 in 1 shampoos. This is most often the trick of marketers. It is better to buy shampoo and conditioner separately to provide complete care for curls.
- For the stronger sex, it is better to choose compounds designed specifically for men. They take into account the peculiarities of the work of their epidermis, and such a product will be more effective.
The use of shampoo for oily hair is no different from the use of any other.
- Wet the strands well with water.
- Apply a small amount of product on the roots of curls, massage the dermis of the head well.
- Spread the detergent along the length of the hair from the roots to the ends.
- Rinse thoroughly with running water.
Water during this procedure should be cold or slightly warm. Hot liquid also provokes the active work of the sebaceous glands, and the effect of washing the hair with these products will be lost.
After applying the shampoo, it is recommended to use conditioner.
Some believe that applying this cosmetic product will not bring any effect, in addition, it will create even more oily sheen. But this is not so. Conditioners provide additional moisture to the strands, curls are easier to comb, not injured. If you are afraid of oily shine, apply conditioner only on the ends of the hair. This will ensure their nutrition and will minimize the effect of the composition on the scalp and the roots of the curls.
Also for the care of oily hair should use a variety of masks. Their composition should include zinc and calcium, as well as a complex of minerals and vitamins, so necessary for the scalp.
Once a week, use herbal decoction rinses. They will help to nourish the curls with the missing elements. Nettle, succession, chamomile, oak bark are well suited.
For oily hair, it is also recommended to massage the head with tonics designed to facilitate combing. This will relax the scalp, increase blood flow to the hair follicles.
If you do not trust industrial hair care products, or just a supporter of the use of folk recipes, then there are several compounds that will help reduce scalp oiliness, heal and give your hair a radiant look.
A shampoo recipe that will help not only clean your hair, but also maintain the effect for a while:
- Dilute 100 grams of baby soap grated with half a glass of boiling water. Add 25 ml of alcohol. Beat the egg yolk and apply on the head, wrap with a towel that has previously been moistened with warm water. After 5 minutes, rinse the head with the prepared soap solution. Then we apply a solution of vinegar (we dilute 1 tbsp. L. In 2 l of water).
This composition will help not only reduce the fat content of the dermis of the head, but also help get rid of dandruff, and also give the curls an extra volume:
- 4 tablespoons of tansy pour two cups of boiling water. Insist for 2 hours. Use gruel like regular shampoo.
The following recipe will help regulate the functioning of the sebaceous glands:
- Whipped protein is mixed with 1⁄2 cup yogurt. Rub the product into the scalp and rinse thoroughly with a solution of lemon juice.
Variant of mustard shampoo that reduces oily hair:
- We dilute 1 tablespoon of dry mustard in 2 liters of warm water. We well wash the hair with this composition, massaging the scalp, then rinse with water and lemon.
Look at the video below recipe mask for oily hair
There are a huge number of brands under which oily hair shampoos are produced in our market, and there are even more products in various lines and series that meet these requirements. And so as not to get confused in them, here is a list of particularly popular tools.
Natura Siberica "Volume and balance". Shampoo, which contains no laureth sulfates. It consists of the following natural ingredients: oak extract, arctic raspberry, cedar dwarf, nettle, chamomile, and a string. The product copes with the regulation of the sebaceous glands, strengthens the curls along the entire length, has an anti-inflammatory effect, relieves irritation and itching.
Suitable even for hypersensitive scalp. The cost is about 400 rubles per 400 ml.
Alerana. The composition of this tool includes pinacidil, which nourishes the hair follicles, provoking accelerated hair growth. In addition to it, the shampoo is enriched with vitamin B5. Also present are natural components in the form of an extract of poppy, wormwood, sage, horse chestnut, tea tree oil. It simultaneously moisturizes the dermis of the head, relieves fat, gives a healthy look and radiance. The product is a medicinal product and is not recommended for frequent use. The healing course is 1 month. The procedure is recommended 2 times a year.
It will not help if the oily scalp is associated with too fatty diets or diseases of the endocrine system. The cost of 350 rubles per 250 ml.
Planeta Organica. Shampoo, prepared on the basis of macadamia oil, which nourishes skin cells, reduces the functioning of the sebaceous glands, strengthens and sculpts the structure of the hair, thereby making the hair more silky and thick. Also contains oak, juniper extract, sandalwood oil.
The cost of 120 rubles per 250 ml.
Green Mama "Blackcurrant and nettle." The composition of this product includes a complex of vitamins, which strengthens the hair follicles, making the strands stronger, more elastic, regulates the production of sebum and maintains the moisture content in the cells of the epidermis, thereby healing the skin. In addition, the product enhances blood circulation in the dermis, enhancing hair growth, and prevents the formation of dandruff.
Your hair looks healthy and full of strength. The cost of 250 rubles per 400 ml.
Clean line Strengthening and Freshness. The composition of this product includes a decoction of buckwheat and oak bark. They perfectly regulate the fat and water balance of the dermis of the head, help to cope with inflammation, antiseptic skin. Strengthen the hair from the inside. In addition, they stimulate the growth of curls.
The cost of 120 rubles per 400 ml.
Estel "Otium unique". This is a professional product. Shampoo is intended for oily dermis of the head and dry hair ends. The patented complex, which is part of this tool, regulates the functioning of the sebaceous glands, prevents excessive salinity at the roots. At the same time, it moisturizes the strands themselves, thereby relieving them of dryness and brittleness. In addition, it makes curls thicker.
The hair looks just brilliant. The cost of 450 rubles per 250 ml.
Horsepower. This product is an analogue of the product for horses, but adapted to human needs. Shampoo contains ketoconazole, which helps to cope with oily seborrhea. It is suitable for daily use, it is not a medicine. The composition includes vitamin B5, collagen, lanolin. The product regulates the sebaceous balance of the head, facilitates combing, increases the growth of hair, makes the structure of curls stronger and healthier.
The cost of 450 rubles per 250 ml.
Shamtu "Herbal Smoothie". In addition to regulating the functioning of the sebaceous glands, the product perfectly provides volume to the hairstyle. The composition includes extracts of mint, lemongrass, green tea. Perfectly refreshing the scalp. The transparency of the composition proves the absence of any dyes.
The cost of the product is 180 rubles per 360 ml.
Kapous "Profilactic". This product is based on a biological extract of orange. It gently cleanses the hair, has a light texture, a pleasant smell of grapes. Normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands, increases the elasticity of the strands, strengthens the curls.
The cost of products is 260 rubles per 250 ml.
Vichy "Dercos Technique". The special composition helps to reduce the production of fat on the surface of the head, thereby eliminating the curls from an unsightly appearance. From its action, the hair structure is strengthened, the curls acquire lightness and silkiness. The product does not contain parabens and dyes, which allows it to be used by people even with sensitive scalp.
It reduces the need for shampooing to two to three times a week. The cost of 1000 rubles per 200 ml.
Clear Vita Abe. The special complex included in this product contains zinc. It allows you to adjust the production of fat on the surface of the head, relieve inflammation, has an antiseptic effect, and also helps get rid of dandruff. The composition contains vitamins that help nourish the dermis of the head and hair follicles, making hair thicker.
The hair is shiny and full of vitality. The cost of the product is 200 rubles per 400 ml.
L'Oreal "Pure Resource". Shampoo professional series. This product not only perfectly cleanses the hair and keeps it in this form for a long time, but also helps to create volume on the head. In addition, the aqua-crystal formula that is part of the product completely removes styling products the first time, creates a hydro-lipid film on the scalp.
Your curls are filled with strength. They have excellent gloss and are full of health. Suitable for daily use. The cost of the product is 750 rubles per 250 ml.
Another product of this company is produced under the brand name "Elseve". It is designed for hair that is oily at the roots and dry at the ends. This tool is made on the basis of three types of clay. Restoring the optimal functioning of the sebaceous glands ensures the purity of hair for 72 hours. Intensively relieves strands of all types of pollution.Moisturizes the strands, while not weighing them down.
The cost of 200 rubles per 250 ml.
Many, trying to get rid of oily hair, use various shampoos. But not all of them act the same. According to reviews, excellent brands in their price range are brands such as Clean Line, Natura Siberica, Clear Vita Abe. Feedback on the use of these products suggests that the products show a good result. Greasy shine really decreases. The frequency of shampooing is reduced.
The best product among professional line products is Estel Shampoo. Curls are filled with strength and brilliance. Alerana is inferior to its counterparts, often its components cause allergies. A Shamtu brand product can cause itching.
In the video below, the girl talks about the features of oily hair care and shows her collection of shampoos.