Everyone, regardless of gender and age, wants to have smooth and clean skin. However, sometimes, for various reasons, a variety of rashes can ruin the skin (and mood!). Of course, this is unpleasant, but do not lose heart - in this article we will tell you about the means to combat acne, blackheads and other rashes on the skin of the face.
Causes of Acne
There is a misconception that acne and acne are a teenage problem. It's a delusion. This trouble can happen to any person at an age far from youthful. Let's look at some of the most likely causes of rashes on the face, back, shoulders and the whole body:
- Eating harmful foods, especially fatty, spicy, sweet and flour foods, as well as alcoholic and sugary carbonated drinks;
- Problems with hormones, including due to the restructuring of the body during pregnancy;
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Poor or improperly selected care and decorative cosmetics;
- Bad ecology;
- Lack of skin care or vice versa too intensive care;
- Lack of vitamins in the body;
- Hereditary factors
- Mechanical violations of the integrity of the skin;
- Failures in the sebaceous glands;
- Various inflammatory processes in the epidermis;
- Circulatory problems;
- Problems in the endocrine system;
- Smoking, drug use;
- The appearance of rashes due to the use of a number of drugs, etc.
Determining the cause of acne on the face is very important, because the choice of further therapy depends on it, which can consist of applying a therapeutic agent only to the surface of the skin, and taking medications inside.
More about the causes of acne - see the next video.
Features of problem skin care:
- Daily cleansing using funds for sensitive problem skin;
- Refusal of soap and lotions containing ethyl alcohol;
- Weekly skin scrub for leveling the relief and getting rid of scars, spots, scars and other traces of post-acne;
- The use of steam baths for steaming facial skin and opening pores twice a week. To enhance their effectiveness, add dried medicinal plants to boiling water - with acne, chamomile flowers and a succession are best;
- Switching to proper nutrition: eating more fresh vegetables and fruits, giving up fast food and bad sweets, getting rid of bad habits;
- Visiting a beauty salon at least once a month for professional skin cleansing;
- Self-discipline in terms of getting rid of acne: it is clear that I really want to squeeze out the ripened eel or pimple, but this will only lead to the aggravation of the problem. Therefore, hands should be kept away from the face and do not squeeze anything;
- Using proven folk remedies such as oatmeal scrub, egg white mask, colored clay, yeast, etc.
Composition of funds
There are a great many remedies for the treatment of acne, but it is worth knowing which components in the composition should be considered:
- Retinoids. Medications with retinoids and retinol (Vitamin A) are very effective and are often used to treat skin rashes. But they should be used only after consultation with a dermatologist. Their action is to normalize skin secretion, stop the inflammatory process and restore the epidermis. The release form of these funds is cream or gel. The choice of preparation depends on the type of skin: for sensitive and dry skin, a cream is best suited, while for a mixed and oily type, it is preferable to use a gel-based product;
- Azelaic acid. A fairly popular and effective component of acne medications. Suitable for all skin types and has no contraindications. It helps to cope with microbes, brightens and smoothes the surface of the dermis, promotes the regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin;
- Tramp. Natural component obtained by drying freshwater (river and lake) animals, known as sponges. Preparations with its content have a regenerating and clarifying effect; they are also a natural abrasive with which you can easily remove dead skin particles, narrow pores and smooth the surface of the epidermis. However, it should be remembered that with increased dryness and peeling of the skin, the inflammatory process in the active stage of the course, the occurrence of allergic reactions, the badyaga is contraindicated;
- Cosmetic clay. It is an excellent adsorbent, in addition to being natural and environmentally friendly. Clay-based preparations perfectly clean and tighten pores, nourish and smooth the skin. For the treatment of acne, the most commonly used varieties of colored clay are blue and white (kaolin);
- Salicylic acid. A very popular component of acne treatments. Small amounts are also found in anti-acne cosmetics. Its action is aimed at the destruction of harmful microorganisms in the epidermis, drying existing pimples, normalizing the functioning of the sebaceous glands and exfoliating the keratinized layer of the skin;
- Zinc. Zinc ointment is actively used in the fight against acne and acne. This wonderful chemical element is very useful for healing wounds after removing blackheads, helps to renew the epidermis, kills microbes and normalizes the secretion of skin secretion. It is only necessary to ensure that the drug does not get on the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and mouth, as it can cause irritation and burns;
- Antibiotics. For the treatment of mild forms of acne, a dermatocosmetologist can recommend the use of external drugs containing an antibiotic. They are used as emergency therapy, while the case is not too neglected.
How to choose an effective one
In order for the prescribed therapy to have an effect, you need to make the correct diagnosis.
After all, acne, acne, ulcers and other various skin rashes are treated in completely different ways! Of course, there are common features, but it is best to conduct the necessary examination and get recommendations that solve your particular problem. Do not run to the pharmacy for the first drug that comes to mind - an improperly selected product can only aggravate the situation.
The following are some medications suitable for treating the following problems:
- From the black dots. Black dots or, as they are also called, comedones are sebaceous plugs that form in the pores of the skin with an excess of skin sebum and dead skin particles. When exposed to oxygen, such a plug oxidizes, darkens, and becomes a black dot.
If you ignore them and do not deal with them, comedones can easily develop into acne. Therefore, it is possible and necessary to get rid of them.
The following drugs will help you with this:
- Differin - a very effective cream that helps cleanse the sebaceous glands and removes comedones from them;
- Propeller - cream-foam with a vacuum effect, draws dirt from the pores, suitable for any type of skin;
- Baziron-AS - cream gel, the main task of which is the fight against harmful microorganisms, pathogens of acne.
- From subcutaneous acne. Such a problem may occur due to a cold. Hidden, very painful when pressed, subcutaneous pimples appear. If the inflammatory process is not stopped at this stage, they are converted into large, pronounced acne.
Therefore, to eliminate them, use such drugs, as:
- Vishnevsky ointment - an inexpensive but effective product suitable for all skin types;
- ichthyol ointment - It helps not only with subcutaneous rashes, but also at the advanced stage of acne and in getting rid of stagnant acne spots.
- Against blackheads. Acne is a neglected form of comedones, greasy plugs that have become hard. The sebaceous glands become inflamed, and if urgent measures are not taken, acne can sprinkle over the entire face.
In the fight against acne, tools such as:
- Skinoren gel - it dries the skin, reduces the production of skin sebum and perfectly fights acne;
- Bee celandine - day cream gel with a wide spectrum of action, normalizes the activity of sebaceous glands, kills harmful bacteria, stops the inflammatory process and dries the skin;
- Sledotside-Zinc mask - cream gel, used to combat acne at all stages.
- From red acne. If acne progresses to the next stage, convex red acne appears on the surface of the skin, after which scars and spots may remain.
Such a problem can be easily dealt with:
- Contractubex - an ointment that restores the integrity of the skin, moisturizes it and helps to cope with the inflammatory process;
- Kelofibrase - smoothes post-acne scars in just a couple of weeks;
- Azelik - Regulates the sebaceous glands, fights acne at all stages of the disease.
- From purulent acne. Abscesses arise due to inflammation of the hair follicle due to stagnation of sebum in it. They appear on the surface of the skin, spoiling the appearance and mood. They look like white, pus-filled tubercles.
You can deal with them using such means as:
- streptocid ointment, which perfectly dries pustules and helps get rid of acne;
- cosmetics Faberlic and Floresan - These companies produce special cosmetic lines to combat skin problems.
- ichthyol ointment - fights streptococcal and staphylococcal infections, heals microtraumas on the surface of the epidermis;
- erythromycin ointment - kills bacteria, dries the skin;
- Zerkalin - a remedy with an antibiotic, perfectly stops the inflammatory process, eliminates existing acne.
- The point method of applying an anti-acne agent works in the event of a single foci of inflammation on the skin, when it makes no sense to treat its entire surface.
Klindovit and Curiosin will help you dry individual pimples. They perfectly cope with rashes of a local nature, however, Curiosin contains hormones, so only a doctor should prescribe it.
Sometimes there are really neglected cases. But even then, do not despair! "Heavy artillery" will come to the rescue. Here are a few broad-spectrum medications known for their effectiveness. Of course, before using them, you need to consult a doctor:
- Regecin (zinc hyaluronate). One of the most famous hormonal drugs of fast action. This gel is based on hyaluronic acid, so it not only fights acne and acne very effectively, but also helps to keep the skin youthful, restores its firmness and elasticity, smoothes the surface, smoothes acne scars. Suitable for both treatment and prevention of acne;
- Fucidin (Fucidin). Very strong antibiotic. It is used in cases where more gentle methods of dealing with skin rashes have not worked. It is also prescribed for furunculosis, folliculitis, hydradenitis. Fucidin is available in the form of an ointment or cream. It is applied to the affected areas of the skin 2-3 times a day. Most often, healing takes no more than 10 days.
The best manufacturers of cosmetic products
Fortunately, “heavy artillery” is not always required: sometimes it’s enough just to go to a beauty salon for cleaning or use one of the above means in order for acne to recede. However, this is not a reason to relax, because if you have a tendency to cause this problem, relapse is not ruled out.
Therefore, it is necessary to choose the right makeup products for daily use.
Below is a list of the best manufacturers of such products. Check it out and choose something of your own:
- Clean line. In the line from this Russian manufacturer, the first place in the ranking of cosmetics aimed at combating skin imperfections is cream-asset Perfect Skin. It contains zinc and tea tree oil, thanks to which it has antiseptic properties, perfectly moisturizes the skin, fights the effects of acne and prevents relapse;
Video - review on cream-asset Perfect Skin from the Clean line - See in the next video.
- Garnier. This French company produces a whole series of acne control products, but we will note BB Cream Pure Skin Active. A good, effective cream that not only fights skin imperfections, but also has a tinting effect to visually mask the effects of acne;
How to apply BB cream from Garnier - See in the next video.
- Instant effect. Cream made in Russia, sold in a pharmacy. Its advantages: natural composition, powerful anti-acne action, low price;
- Himalaya herbals. This wonderful remedy from mysterious India contains extracts of aloe, ginger, almond and madder; available in the form of a cream. It copes with acne, removes irritation from the skin, makes it dull and velvety;
- Tramp. To combat acne, you can make masks containing badyagi. It will help normalize the condition of the skin and adjust the sebaceous glands;
In the video below, a blogger girl shows how to properly use a badyagi to deal with acne marks.
- Avene. Another brand that came to us from France, with more than 200 years of history. Under this brand comes a special line of cosmetics for problem skin - Cleanance. You can choose a product specifically for your skin type, which will help you in the fight for clean and healthy skin;
Video - a review on the line of cosmetics Avene Cleanance - in the next video.
- Baby cream. Yes, yes, do not be surprised - a regular baby cream can help you get rid of skin rashes. Just note right away: it will not save you from existing acne, but when you cure them with medications, you can start using it as a day care.
Due to the content of only natural hypoallergenic components, baby cream can significantly improve the condition of the skin and prevent the relapse of acne;
- Ointment NM. Contains nutrients such as kaolin, zinc oxide, salicylic acid, sulfur and tar. It kills harmful microorganisms, accelerates tissue regeneration, promotes rapid healing of wounds;
- Chinese creams. Do not go past Chinese cosmetics. After all, the secrets of oriental medicine have long been famous throughout the world! One of the effective drugs created in the Middle Kingdom - Xin Fumanling Acne Cream. Contains extracts of medicinal plants, helps to get rid of the subcutaneous tick causing demodicosis;
- Carrot cream. Means from the Russian company "Neva cosmetics." Ingredients: olive oil, tocopherol, carrot extract. The cream perfectly affects the dermis, nourishing, moisturizing and softening it. It stops inflammatory processes, promotes skin regeneration and helps to maintain its youth and beauty.
About different remedies for acne and reviews are different. What suits one is contraindicated in another.Such medical preparations and care cosmetics must be selected in accordance with the type of your skin, the severity and neglect of the problem, and other factors.
Without consultation with a dermatocosmetologist, you can not do here. If necessary, you will also have to take a blood test and take a hormone test.
Most often, agents with a drying antiseborrheic effect are chosen by owners of oily and combination skin - such preparations help to normalize the secretion of skin secretion, narrow pores and relieve excess oily skin. Those who have dry and sensitive skin, choose a more gentle action, not so aggressive, with a moisturizing effect.
But, in any case, acne is a consequence, not a cause. Therefore, for the most effective treatment, reconsider your habits, normalize your diet, and often visit the fresh air.
If they arise due to a malfunction in the work of internal organs - be sure to be treated, eliminate the existing problems by undergoing complex drug therapy. And then you will say goodbye forever to such an unpleasant problem as acne and acne.