Constant Delight Hair Oil
Recently it has become very popular to use oil-based hair dyes, and this is not just. Many women appreciated the benefits of this method using hair oil Constant Delight.
The Italian manufacturer of coloring oils Constant Delight has gained great popularity due to the innovative organic composition of its products and a diverse palette of colors.
Read more about hair coloring with Constant Delight in the next video.
At the moment it is presented in two versions:
- Olio colorante with olive oil;
- Olio colorante with 5 magic oils.
Read more about the ammonia-free dye based on olive oil in the next video.
Olive oil is the most common hair nutritional supplement. Therefore, using paint, the main component of which it is, you get:
- Supplementation with Vitamin E hair along the entire length, which prevents split ends and gives them shine;
- Soft and obedient hair due to the content of antioxidants in olive oil;
- Natural and persistent Colour.
Olio Colorante with 5 magic oils also helps to care for your hair and make it strong and healthy. It contains the following oils: Macadam, avocado, jojoba, cotton and argan. All of them are known for their healing properties, each of them is often used for nourishing and moisturizing masks.
Oils help the deep penetration of the coloring pigment into the hair, while strengthening and smoothing them, eliminating dryness and peeling of the scalp.
They with great success replace ammonia, which is found in many paints.
Ammonia is harmful for two reasons:
- Deteriorating hair condition, due to exposure to hair scales, making them dry and tough;
- Harmful, pungent odor of ammonia during staining, it can lead to irritation of the mucous membranes and allergic reactions.
Accordingly, dyeing oil without ammonia allows you to maintain a healthy shine, softness and smoothness of hair, allows you to color your hair without harm to them, gives professional care for them. At the same time, it has a pleasant aroma, which makes the coloring process much more pleasant.
The absence of ammonia and a large number of natural components in the composition make it possible to put the mark "Organic" on the package.
The Constant Delight coloring oil palette consists of 9 basic shades and 8 additional groups. Basic - these are natural tones, indicated by the numbers 1.0, 2.0, etc., from the darkest to the lightest. These include: black, brown, dark chestnut, chestnut, chestnut brown, light chestnut, light brown, light brown, extra light brown.
Additional ones are the desired shades that you would like to give yourself. They are also indicated by two numbers, the first of which shows how much the tone will be dark or light, and the second - what additional tone you will show. These include the following groups:
- Natural tropical;
Constant Delight hair oil has a convenient package with a volume of 50 ml, the emulsion oxidizer has a different volume - 100 ml and 1000 ml. The first is convenient for use at home, and the second in a beauty salon.
How to mix
At first use, the oil of the selected shade is mixed with an oxidizing agent in a 1: 1 ratio. For staining in brown, ash, chocolate tones, as well as to get rid of gray hair, Constant Delight 6% emulsion oxidizer is suitable. To obtain fair hair and a brighter manifestation of red, red and purple shades, an oxidant of 9% is required.
When re-staining for grown roots use a mixture of oil and an oxidant in a ratio of 1: 1, and for previously stained ends - 1: 2.
For a more effective painting of gray hair, it is necessary to use a basic shade + additional + emulsion oxidizing agent in a ratio of 1 (25g): 1 (25g): 2 (50g).
Despite the fact that Constant Delight oil is intended for professional use, many people dye their hair at home. Due to the oily base, the paint is applied quickly, easily and economically.
Before use, you need
- Required make a test on the manifestation of allergies;
- Prepare a ceramic deep plate, plastic or rubber gloves, a special brush and a comb for ease of paint distribution;
- Mix oil and emulsion oxidizing agentobserving the correct proportion.
- Upon first staining distribute the resulting mass from the roots to the ends. To sustain about 30 minutes if there is no gray hair, or 45 minutes if it is present.
- When re-stained apply a 1: 1 mixture to the overgrown root part and hold for 20 minutes, then apply a 1: 2 mixture to the remaining length for 10 minutes to renew the shade.
- Rinse hair well using special shampoo "Color Protection" Constant Delight;
- Use air conditioning "Color stabilizera "Constant Delight;
- Dry hair and enjoy the beautiful shade.
You can study the entire staining process in the next video.
The use of shampoo and conditioner after staining to fix the color helps to “seal” the dye into the hair structure for a longer period of time.
Those who used Constant Delight for coloring note that it has a pleasant banana smell, and after applying it, the hair becomes smooth and shiny, like after a nourishing mask.
About the opinion of the customer about the oil for coloring - in the next video.