Almond oil for wrinkles around the eyes
Despite the wide range of modern anti-aging and supportive cosmetics, more and more women prefer folk remedies that have been proven over the centuries. One of them is almond oil, which has been successfully used to prevent and get rid of wrinkles in ancient China and Egypt.
Almond oil is made from dried almond seeds by cold pressing. To achieve the greatest effect, a mix of sweet (mainly) and bitter fruits is used.
- Vitamins of group B (1, 2, 5, 6 and 9), which heal and smooth the skin, return it to a healthy color, give elasticity, improve blood circulation, nourish and moisturize.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - A good antioxidant and reducing agent of the epidermis, contributing to the production of collagen and slowing down the aging process.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol). It is no coincidence that its popular name is the "vitamin of youth and beauty." It not only helps to combat age-related changes in the skin around the eyes, but also contributes to its regeneration by tightening, rejuvenating, brightening and protecting from harmful external influences.
- Vitamin F which is a unique complex of 5 polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, linolenic, eicosapentaenoic, arachidonic and docosahexaenoic), which regulates the water balance of the skin of the face, giving it a healthy color and shine.
- Retinol (Vitamin A), It also contributes to improving the nutrition of epidermal cells and deeper layers of the dermis, increasing its elasticity and tone leveling.
- Oleic acidsupplementing the effect of vitamin F.
- MineralsAmong which are zinc, iron, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, iodine, copper, chlorine and calcium in the proportions necessary for healthy and youthful skin.
Due to such a variety of nutrients, squeezing almond seeds has the ability to nourish, moisturize and tone, fighting age-related changes in the dermis around the eyes, protecting and rejuvenating it.
Indications and contraindications for use
You can use almond oil against facial wrinkles and age-related skin changes at any age. And even before wrinkles begin to appear - as a preventative measure.
As for contraindications, then they include:
- Individual intolerance to the components included in the miraculous oil composition. In order to determine whether there is such intolerance, it is necessary to perform a simple rapid test, as well as before applying any cosmetic product.
- Predisposition to clog pores.
In order for natural cosmetics to benefit and give the expected result, it must be used correctly.
So, for squeezing almond seeds, the rules are as follows:
- Do not leave oil on the skin for a long time. The first time will be enough 5 minutes. Subsequently, the time gradually increases to 10-15 minutes. Sometimes the procedure time may increase, but this is done exclusively individually.
- The procedure is best done before bedtime after removing makeup completely or in the morning before applying it.
- Before use, the oil is heated. When warm, it is much faster and better absorbed, and has a better effect on the deeper layers of the dermis.
- The product is applied in a thin layer with light massage movements.
- In order to avoid contact with the eyes, apply it in the area of the bones of the orbits. At the same time, from above it is applied from the inner corner of the eye to the outer, and from below - in the opposite direction.
- When removing residues, dry wipes are used (not water and not other cosmetics). You can wash yourself with various cleansing cosmetics no earlier than after 30-40 minutes.
Subject to all these rules and regular use of the composition every 1-2 days, the results will come to light in one to two months - age folds around the eyes will begin to smooth out, become less noticeable.
After 1-2 months of using the product, you need to take a week break. Then the course can be repeated.
Proper selection and storage
When purchasing oil, it is necessary to remember that only a fresh composition of medium density can give the greatest effect. Too liquid or very thick, as well as an expired drug will not have this benefit and will increase the risk of allergic reactions.
The quality of the composition may be indicated by a light slightly sweet aroma or its complete absence, colorless or slightly yellowish tint of liquid, and the absence of sediment in the container.
So that the liquid in the already open vial does not lose its wonderful properties, it is necessary to ensure that the bottle is tightly closed and standing in a cool place (this does not have to be a refrigerator).
Thanks to its unique formula, squeezing almonds is able to effectively fight not only with facial wrinkles around the eyes, but also with deep wrinkles.
You can use the product in its pure form, or in combination with other natural components in the composition of masks, scrubs, etc.
So, anti-aging compress is perfect for aging skin. For him, you need only stone marrow squeezed, heated to a comfortable temperature in a water bath. The composition thus heated is applied in a thin layer, which is covered with a warm towel. After 15 minutes, the towel can be removed. And to remove the remains with a napkin.
The recipe for a rejuvenating mask with avocado pulp has also proven itself. For its manufacture, 0.5 tsp. almond oil is added 1 tsp. thoroughly mashed fruit pulp. The ingredients are thoroughly mixed, and the finished slurry is applied to the eyelids for 15-20 minutes, after which its residues are washed off with warm water.
Avocados can be replaced with ordinary cottage cheese, pulp of kiwi or apple. Before applying, 1 tablespoon of any of these products is mixed with 2 tsp. almond squeeze. They also keep the mask on their eyes for 15-20 minutes, after which they are washed off.
Among the other most popular and effective recipes:
- A teaspoon of almond squeeze + egg yolk. A thoroughly mixed mixture is applied to the problem area for 20 minutes.
- Cocoa gruel with a small amount (spoon) of almond oil. It is applied for 15-30 minutes.
You can experiment with recipes by selecting the ingredients as you wish, depending on the desired effect.
An extract from almond stones always deserves positive reviews, both of ordinary women who care about maintaining their beauty, and of professional cosmetologists.
All of them note that with regular use of squeeze or cosmetics based on it, after a certain time, not only facial wrinkles around the eyes are noticeably reduced, but also deep age-related skin creases.
In parallel with this, the general condition of the skin improves, it becomes more elastic, smooth, radiant.
No wonder one of the most famous women of fashion and beauty in history - Cleopatra used this tool to fight wrinkles.
You can learn more about the benefits of almond oil from the next video.