Oil for the prevention of stretch marks from Weleda
Damage to the skin in the form of stretch marks does not add aesthetics and beauty. Such scars can be located on any area of the skin. As a rule, their appearance can be accompanied by hormonal failure, weight gain or a sharp change in physical condition, for example, during pregnancy. A cream based on natural oils from Weleda is able to solve the problem - not only prevent damage to the skin of this type, but also eliminate existing ones.
What it is
To understand how to deal with skin blemishes, you need to know how stretch marks appear, on what factors their appearance depends on and what to do to prevent their occurrence using Weleda extract.
Striae is a connective tissue type that replaces the epithelium in case of skin rupture. They do not cause discomfort and do not hurt, but to the touch they differ from the healthy surface of the skin. When they appear, such breaks turn red, and eventually acquire a light or bluish tint.
Unpleasant strips on the skin, as a rule, are formed in groups, and are located in the chest, around the hips and lower abdomen. Sometimes such scars appear on the hands, and athletes have them on the hands and on the inside and near the armpits. If in girls stretch marks appear with rapid weight gain or a change in hormonal levels, then in athletes this is caused by taking testosterone and gaining muscle mass.
Reasons for stretch marks:
- Fast growth rate - the first stretch marks can appear in adolescence, when the body grows quickly, and the surface of the skin does not have time to cope with the load;
- Sharp weight gain - ugly strips on the body, in this case, appear sharply, and getting rid of them is the most difficult;
- Hormonal disbalance - Equated to a general deterioration in health. In this case, it is necessary to consult a doctor for complex treatment, since stretch marks in this case are only a consequence, not a cause;
- Pregnancy period - The sharp physical changes that accompany pregnancy are always stress for the body, and if the immune system is lowered and the skin is deficient in vitamins and trace elements, then the possibility of stretch marks increases.
How to fight
Stretch marks appear when there is a lack of a special protein in the skin - collagen, which is responsible for the elasticity of the dermis. To prevent the appearance of such scars, it is necessary to normalize nutrition and restore water balance in the body. It is necessary to receive all trace elements along with the products and consume a sufficient amount of liquid. These are the first steps towards health.
For additional effects on the epithelium, you need to use Weleda in a special recreation complex. Using the nutrients in the emulsion, you can restore collagen exchange between cells. Natural ingredients in the composition of oils are able to moisturize, nourish and increase the elasticity of the skin.
The manufacturer company means Weleda - Germany. The company is distinguished by quality and a responsible approach to the production of cosmetic products. The oils included in the composition are extracted in an environmentally friendly way and do not harm the body. The structure of some ingredients is changed so that vitamins and minerals instantly penetrate deep into the dermis and act immediately on the skin.
The cosmetic company Weleda has many differences from other manufacturers. Laboratory staff uses an innovative philosophy when working with the latest technology - only naturalness.
About a hundred years ago, Rudolf Steiner (brand founder), presented at the world exhibition a new generation of cosmetics - it was based only on natural components. Now such funds are called organic. The concept of natural composition is still the main driving mechanism of the company.
The company has about one hundred items of cosmetics intended for face, hands and body. For each drug, pure raw materials are used, grown on their own farms without chemicals.
Products of the German company Weleda are environmentally friendly and safe to use. They can be used even by pregnant girls.
The tool can be used as massage oil. During pregnancy itself and in the following months of lactation, it is easy to apply to damaged areas of the body. The drug does not cause irritation, it can, on the contrary, soothe the skin. A detailed description of the action can be found in the instructions for use.
What to use
In order to prevent stretching of the skin and its subsequent damage, you need to use nutritious oil not only as a massage elixir, but also rub it into the epithelium every day. You can also make compresses on the site of scars, and even better - use wraps with this tool Weleda.
Each method has its own advantages:
- Weleda oil can be used to prevent stretch marks with massage.: the product is able to tighten the skin, remove bumps and make the dermis softer and smoother to the touch. Thanks to additional techniques (slight tingling, tweezing and slapping), you can give the skin a healthy look and get rid of cellulite;
- In the first months of pregnancy, the product can be used in compresses on damaged areas of the skin. In the absence of stretch marks, this method can restore the water-salt and fat balance of the skin. The epidermis gains radiance, and the cells rejuvenate;
- Weleda serum, according to reviews, can be used as the basis for wraps. This method smooths the skin surface in several applications, eliminates stretch marks and is able to prevent their appearance.
German products include:
- Jojoba oil - penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, restores its radiance, nourishes and makes it more elastic. Due to tocopherol, which is present in large volumes, cells actively produce collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastic fibers. So, thanks to this component, the protective functions of the skin rise, and it rejuvenates;
- Wheat germ extract - rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E. With the help of tannins in the composition of this oil, the skin becomes elastic, and its cells normalize metabolic processes and increase blood flow to the surface of the dermis. Due to the interaction with arnica oil, the skin from dry and dehydrated becomes moisturized. Stretch marks gradually disappear.
- Almond ether - acts on the dermis in the most beneficial way: it soothes its surface, relieves irritation, affects the exchange of lipids between cells, activating the regeneration of the skin, and prevents damage, while simultaneously removing small scars.
- Oils of lavender, orange tree flowers and sandalwood used as natural fragrances;
- Active inclusions. The composition uses limonene, lanolol components, citral esters, myrrh and frankincense - all supplements are able to nourish the skin in deeper layers.
Indications for use
Weleda oil must be applied to the skin daily, at least twice a day. To maximize the effect against stretch marks, the oil must be preheated in the palms of your hands, and then rub it into the damaged areas of the skin in a circular motion. The tool is also applicable to eliminate stretch marks in pregnant girls on the tummy, buttocks and chest.
Oily liquid can be used:
- with weight instability;
- during pregnancy;
- with hormonal changes that affect the structure of the skin;
- with rapid growth during adolescence.
- calms irritations of the epidermis;
- normalizes water metabolism in skin cells;
- promotes oxygenation of the deep layers of the dermis;
- activates regenerative properties within cells;
- nourishes the epithelium, saturates it with all the necessary elements;
- increases the firmness and elasticity of the epidermis;
- can be used to relieve stress - like a body mask. Also suitable for aromatherapy - fluids have the best effect on the emotional and physical condition of a pregnant girl;
- easily combined with other oils and natural ingredients. It can be used as a basis for your own experiments with oils.
Daily use of Veleda cream prevents damage to the dermis. Oil components are completely natural. They act on the skin integument gently, without a sharp change in the epithelium.
The instructions that came with the tool say: it is best to use the tool daily, several times a day. This is the only way to achieve quick and visible results - a concentrate of cumulative action. The oil can be used both for the prevention of skin diseases and for the treatment of scars and stretch marks. It is recommended to use this lotion already in the second month of pregnancy.
Weleda product has two certificates confirming the quality of workmanship:
- NaTrue is a certificate from an international association that records the organicity of cosmetics. This association also confirms the use of soft raw material extraction methods;
- vegan Label is a certificate that guarantees vegan cosmetics. Such products are not tested on animals, and not a single product of animal origin is included in the composition.
Even taking into account the maximum environmental friendliness of the final product, care must be taken when using it. Organic remedies have contraindications:
- allergic reactions;
- intolerance to the components individually;
- some skin pathologies (in this case, the permission to use the oil must be clarified with a dermatologist);
- small wounds and cracks in the skin. In this case, it is better to wait for the complete healing of gross damage.
Important point: before using the product, apply a drop of it to the elbow or wrist. Wait a few hours - if no allergic reactions have occurred, then the product is safe for your skin.
Scientists at the German Center for Skin Disease Research conducted an experiment with Weleda. About five thousand girls and women after childbirth participated in the experiment. The essence of the experiment: to find out whether the remedy really helps get rid of stretch marks. The observation duration is six months. Girls used this oil on one part of the body, for the convenience of comparing the results.
The study proved: the skin has become firmer, more elastic. Defects, as well as microcracks with stretch marks, contracted and leveled.
Most Weleda oil reviews are positive. The pleasant structure of the product, quick absorption is emphasized. Many stipulate that the effect is achieved only after a few months of use. However, it is emphasized that the skin after prolonged use becomes much more elastic, and the striae decrease or disappear altogether. As a rule, after using oil, stretch marks do not appear.
The disadvantages of this tool include a specific smell (which may not appeal to everyone), long absorption of oil lotion into the skin, and the likelihood of staining clothes.
Some emphasize the inflated price - from 1000 rubles per bottle.
However, the girls agree that the oil is worth the money - in addition to the smooth velvety skin, you can moisturize and nourish the epidermis as much as possible.
This video talks about using the Weleda line.