Jasmine oil for hair
Jasmine oil for hair is an effective natural remedy that copes with many problems of the scalp. The jasmine plant is grown in warm countries (India, Italy, Egypt), it has many healing properties, has a beneficial effect on the human body. Oil is of great importance in cosmetology, which is why the tool is so popular among women. Its pleasant aroma acts as an aphrodisiac and increases sexual desire.
A natural cosmetic product will come to the rescue if the hair has become lifeless, dry, brittle, has lost its natural shine and beauty. Curls suddenly began to thin? In this case, you should pay attention to jasmine essential oil. It moisturizes, heals, improves the structure of the hair, increases elasticity, protects against the negative effects of the external environment, softens. Do not be afraid to entrust the hair to this cosmetic product, because It has the following useful properties:
- Relieves inflammation, redness, itching, eliminates dryness;
- Removes harmful substances, toxins;
- Strengthens hair, activates growth, prevents hair loss;
- Eliminates dandruff and peeling.
The properties and application of natural jasmine oil are due to the fact that it is suitable for any type of hair, including oily. Especially if you mix it with others. Essential and cosmetic remedy nourishes, moisturizes, acts as an antiseptic, antimicrobial, tonic, soothing agent.
Jasmine oil is universal, therefore it solves a whole range of problems: fragility, lack of volume, slow growth, loss, dullness, dandruff, split ends, tangled hair. However, the jasmine remedy has contraindications for use: pregnancy, hypertension, allergies, neurosis.
How to apply
Home hair care is not an easy task that takes time and some cost. The fragrant jasmine flower oil is a wonderful home healer. It will allow in the shortest possible time to reanimate weakened and severely damaged strands. At home, they can enrich ready-made cosmetics, apply to clean hair, and also use during the preparation of home therapeutic mixtures.
- It is considered the simplest procedure, which in five minutes will not only heal the hair, but also fill every strand with a pleasant aroma. The essence of the procedure is to apply a few drops of ether on a wooden scallop and comb through the entire length. Aroma combing is recommended to be carried out two to three times in seven days. This will fill the hair with natural radiance, make it softer.
- An equally useful and pleasant procedure is a head massage with oil. Gently massaging the skin, finger movements stimulate blood flow, improve root nutrition, and normalize the functioning of the endocrine glands.
Adding to Shampoo
Add some fragrant jasmine oil to the shampoo. This will strengthen the roots, restore the structure of curls. Pour shampoo into the palm of your hand, add a little oil, foam on the hair, hold for five minutes and rinse. Do not pour ether directly into the bottle with shampoo.
Jasmine oil is really a great way to restore the health and strength of hair. According to most women, it acts as an aphrodisiac, improves the structure of curls, and also strengthens nails, makes the skin of the face matte and supple. Many say that oil can be used as a perfume, a fragrance. This is the main ingredient in home masks. Of the shortcomings, a high price is noted.
In this video you can learn about all the healing properties of jasmine oil: